902 E Main Street
San Augustine, TX 75972
- Long Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Restorative Nursing
- Respite Care
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Consultant Pharmacists
- Psychiatry and Counseling Services
- Wellness Programs
- Registered Dietitians
- In House Physician Visits
- Rehabilitation (physical, speech, occupational) including TENS unit, vital stimulation, e-swallow, hot and cold therapy
- Daily Activities, Outings and Family Gatherings
- Church services
- Transport to and from Appointments
- Transport to Dialysis
- Our Ventilator Unit has been operational for 10+ years and is staffed with some of the best Respiratory Therapists in the industry. Our program aims at providing patients with the best quality of life during this challenging time with the ultimate goal of weaning patients off of their ventilators as soon as possible.
- Our Ventilator Program includes the following:
- Extensive respiratory care including tracheostomy and mechanical ventilation, along with vent dependence weaning.
- 24-7 coverage of qualified Respiratory Therapists to compassionately care for all patients and meet their complex medical needs.
- The program is able to service both long-term and short-term ventilator needs.
- An in-house therapy team is available to provide not only speech, but physical and occupational therapy based on a patient’s individual needs.
- Regular in-house pulmonary visits by a well-respected pulmonary doctor.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.