The Rehabilitation & Wellness Centre of Dallas
4200 Live Oak St
Dallas, TX 75204
- Long Term Care
- Skilled Nursing
- Restorative Nursing
- Respite Care
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Consultant Pharmacists
- Psychiatry and Counseling Services
- Wellness Programs
- Registered Dietitians
- In House Physician Visits
- Rehabilitation (physical, speech, occupational) including: hot and cold therapy, e-stimulation, New step, vital stimulation, e-swallow, Neuromuscular electro stimulation, Rehab to home evaluations
- Memory Care
- Daily Activities, Outings and Family Gatherings
- Church services
- Transport to and from Appointments
- Transport to Dialysis
The Rehabilitation & Wellness Centre of Dallas has an outstanding team of nurse managers, nurses and certified nurse aides to provide care for our residents. Our team is led by our Director of Nursing, Jonathan Stokes, our Assistant Director of Nursing, Mariah Capler and our wound nurse, Ramonda Thomas.
Our physicians are led by our Medical Director, Dr. Angela Ozment and her Nurse Practitioner, Paula Gilman. With our physician oversight, our team can manage high acuity and return most patients to their prior level of function. Please reach out to us if we may be of service.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, a person may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.